Property #722Classic Vineyard Cape with Glorious Beach
Rates & Availability for Property #722:
* Price applies for bolded start dates.
- Available for arrival
- Available for departure
- Call 508-627-5665
Submit an Inquiry
To receive precise rate information and submit an inquiry for this property, please enter your preferred vacation dates.
Spend your vacation in a nature preserve like setting on 25 acres of fields and woods (adjacent to a new Land Bank preserve) with a long, sandy beach (not visible from the house), but only a 3 minute car or bike ride or a 7 minute walk. Fresh and salt water ponds, wild flowers, deer, otter, clams, blueberries in season. This wonderful, well-maintained, 240 year old restored cape, with some idiosyncrasies of an older home, has a large eat-in kitchen, large dining room with an old cooking fireplace, and a living room with a fireplace. The bunk house is a wonderful place for kids! Country living at its best. Sunrises and sunsets are wonderful. Step back into earlier times when life was relaxed. Large, flat area of lawn perfect for summer games. Cell service: AT&T is good & Verizon can be marginal at house.
NOTE: The beach is a private association beach.
Please go to the "ISLAND INFO" link on our website and click on "Chappaquiddick" for additional IMPORTANT information on living on this little magic island!
Please see the owners adjacent rental property #526 if you wish to accommodate additional people.
1st Floor: Queen
1st Floor: Double
2nd Floor - a large open attic : 4 Twins (2 of them can be put together to act as a King)
Bunk House - Bunk with Trundle bed*
1st Floor Bath with Claw Foot Tub
2nd Floor Tub with hand held European style shower
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Grill - Charcoal
- Outside Shower
- Ironing Board
- TENANT PROVIDES SHEETS & TOWELS
- *RATES: Stated rate is for 8 people. Addl.people are $200 each
- There is a small AC unit available for use at an additional fee of $50/week.
- Cell service: AT&T is good & Verizon can be marginal at house
- Mooring available for $75/week on first come, first served basis. The mooring is located just off the Association beach. The entry into Cape Pogue only accommodates shallow draft boats of approx. 3 feet max.
- Fireplace wood available for extra fee
- T.V. reception on Chappaquiddick is marginal
Security Deposit: $500
Cleaning Fee: $250
Pet Deposit: $250
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Average|