Property #1513Beautiful Edgartown Colonial with Pool
Rates & Availability for Property #1513:
* Price applies for bolded start dates. To view additional months and rates, please click on our Arrival calendar below.
- Available for arrival
- Available for departure
- Call 508-627-5665
Submit an Inquiry
To receive precise rate information and submit an inquiry for this property, please enter your preferred vacation dates.
Smartly furnished and newly-renovated 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath Colonial offers the perfect Vineyard vacation. Located on 1.1 green acres with a completely landscaped & fenced in backyard for total visual privacy. Enjoy our 20'x40' pool and relaxing with your laptop on our substantial back deck with deluxe Weber grill. Inside you'll find our spacious, bright modern kitchen that is the "heart" of our home with white Corian countertops and new appliances. The living room includes a flat screen tv, game table and fireplace. There is a separate dining room & bath on the first floor and large master suite on the 2nd floor that includes a flat screen tv, king bed and ensuite bath. There are ample additional bedrooms on the 2nd floor, plus newly finished basement playroom with ping pong table.
2nd Floor King Bed - Master Suite
2nd Floor Queen Bed
2nd Floor Double Bed
2nd Floor Bunk Beds - 2 Twins
1st Floor Half Bath
2nd Floor Full Bath Shower & Tub (double sinks)
2nd Floor Master Bathroom Shower & Tub (whirlpool tub)
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Grill - Gas
- Air Conditioning
- Outside Shower
- Bed Linens
- Ironing Board
- Ceiling Fans
- Porch/Deck Open
- Newly added mini split AC units in all four bedrooms.
- 1st floor and master bedroom wired for stereo, with radio & ipod docking station, pool & deck area have speakers for stereo sound.
- Full basement playroom (finished) with ping pong table, toys & games. Outdoor space includes furnished front porch & back deck, backyard fuly fenced in for total visual privacy.
- Deluxe weber grill, 20'x40' pool with diving board & hammock in backyard for relaxing.
- TV in living room and master bedroom
Security Deposit: $1,000
Cleaning Fee: $250
Lodging Tax: 9.7%
Processing Fee: $100
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Average|
Specific to This Unit:
Week of July 13th just reduced to $7,000!
Specific to This Unit:
Ferry ticket available for week of July 13th incldued with rental (Savings of $182). Please inquire!