Property #526Step back in time and enjoy glorified camping in this rustic cottage
Rates & Availability for Property #526:
* Price applies for bolded start dates. To view additional months and rates, please click on our Arrival calendar below.
- Available for arrival
- Available for departure
- Call 508-627-5665
Submit an Inquiry
To receive precise rate information and submit an inquiry for this property, please enter your preferred vacation dates.
This former workshop on Tom's Neck Farm, has been converted to a wonderful rustic cottage decorated with old farm tools. It sits on 25 acres of land (adjacent to a new Land Bank preserve) with woods, fields, rolling hills, walking trails, clamming pond and a glorious, sandy beach (not visible from the house), but only a 3 minute car or bike ride or a 7 minute walk. Wildflowers and wildlife abound. It has a rather well equipped kitchen, but no dishwasher. Great conversations ensue around the sink while dishes are being washed. The walls are thin and one bedroom and the bathroom have curtains for doors. Consider it glorified/elegant camping! Large, flat area of lawn perfect for summer games!
NOTE: The beach is a private association beach.
NOTE: This house is not insulated. Cell service: AT&T is good & Verizon can be marginal at house
Please go to the "ISLAND INFO" link on our website and click on "Chappaquiddick" for additional IMPORTANT information on living on this little magic island!
Please see the owners adjacent rental property #722 if you wish to accommodate additional people.
2nd Floor Double
2nd Floor 1 Twin/1 Cot size bunk
2nd Floor 1 Twin/1 Cot size bunk - has
curtain for the door
2nd Floor Shower - has curtain for the
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Grill - Charcoal
- Ironing Board
- Porch/Deck Open
- TENANT PROVIDES SHEETS & TOWELS
- Cell service: AT&T is good & Verizon can be marginal at house
- Mooring available for $75/week on first come, first served basis. The mooring is located just off the Association beach. The entry into Cape Pogue only accommodates shallow draft boats of approx. 3 feet max.
- Rinnai heater for chilly spring and fall nights
Security Deposit: $250
Cleaning Fee: $200
Lodging Tax: 9.7%
Processing Fee: $150
Pet Deposit: $200
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Average|
Specific to This Unit:
Summer weeks just reduced!!