Property #1435Shades of old Chappaquiddick style with water views of the sound
Rates & Availability for Property #1435:
* Price applies for bolded start dates. To view additional months and rates, please click on our Arrival calendar below.
- Available for arrival
- Available for departure
- Call 508-627-5665
Submit an Inquiry
To receive precise rate information and submit an inquiry for this property, please enter your preferred vacation dates.
This is a lovely home on Chappaquiddick that was developed over the years to accommodate multiple generations and be the center of family vacation fun while maintaining its original charm. Like many of the original Chappaquiddick houses the focus is on the family areas. It has a spectacular view of the outer harbor, East Chop and the Cape (on a clear day). The Main House has 2 living rooms (one with dining area and one with the view), as well as a wonderful screened sitting porch.
**NOTE:CABIN MAY BE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST**The cabin has a bedroom (double bed), living room, kitchenette, half bath with outside shower and 2 rollaway beds and front deck. Master Bedroom has a wheelchair accessible shower. NOTE:Please go to the "ISLAND INFO" link on our website and click on "Chappaquiddick" for additional IMPORTANT information on living on this magic little island!
Two full baths in Main House
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Grill - Gas
- Ironing Board
- Ceiling Fans
- Porch/Deck Open
- Porch - Screened
- TENANT PROVIDES SHEETS & TOWELS
- Dog pen and invisible fence
- The tennis court is shared and is also used by the Chappaquiddick Community Center for lessons.
- HANDICAP INFO: Master Bath has wheelchair accessible shower. Ramp into home
Security Deposit: $300
Cleaning Fee: $150
Lodging Tax: 9.7%
Processing Fee: $100
Pet Deposit: $250
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Average|