Property #722Classic Vineyard Cape with Glorious Beach
Rates & Availability for Property #722:
* Price applies for bolded start dates. To view additional months and rates, please click on our Arrival calendar below.
- Available for arrival
- Available for departure
- Call 508-627-5665
Submit an Inquiry
To receive precise rate information and submit an inquiry for this property, please enter your preferred vacation dates.
Spend your vacation in a nature preserve like setting on 25 acres of fields and woods (adjacent to a new Land Bank preserve) with a long, sandy beach (not visible from the house), but only a 3 minute car or bike ride or a 7 minute walk. Fresh and salt water ponds, wild flowers, deer, otter, clams, blueberries in season. This wonderful, well-maintained, 240 year old restored cape, with some idiosyncrasies of an older home, has a large eat-in kitchen, large dining room with an old cooking fireplace, and a living room with a fireplace. The bunk house is a wonderful place for kids! Country living at its best. Sunrises and sunsets are wonderful. Step back into earlier times when life was relaxed. Large, flat area of lawn perfect for summer games. Cell service: AT&T is good & Verizon can be marginal at house.
NOTE: The beach is a private association beach.
Please go to the "ISLAND INFO" link on our website and click on "Chappaquiddick" for additional IMPORTANT information on living on this little magic island!
Please see the owners adjacent rental property #526 if you wish to accommodate additional people.
1st Floor: Queen
1st Floor: Double
2nd Floor - a large open attic : King bed
Bunk House - 2 Twin beds
1st Floor Bath with Claw Foot Tub
2nd Floor Tub with hand held European style shower
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Grill - Charcoal
- Air Conditioning
- Outside Shower
- Ironing Board
- TENANT PROVIDES SHEETS & TOWELS
- AC Units in attic (king bedroom) and the two other bedrooms (Queen and double)
- Cell service: AT&T is good & Verizon can be marginal at house
- The entry into Cape Pogue only accommodates shallow draft boats of approx. 3 feet max.
- Fireplace wood available for extra fee
- T.V. reception on Chappaquiddick is marginal
Security Deposit: $500
Cleaning Fee: $250
Lodging Tax: 9.7%
Processing Fee: $150
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Average|
Specific to This Unit:
Ferry tickets for purchase for July 5th week and July 12th week. Please inquire for more information!